2.5

I purchased almost 4k in patio lounge furniture and dinning set.With in 6 months the fabric started to fade REALLY bad.

I was told to purchase the sunbrella covers of which I did and paid an additional $900 bucks just in covers. (still haven't received the covers I ordered and its been almost 2 months now) Now my table of which has been under our covered patio the whole time is totally falling apart. The table is under warranty, but they will not send me a new table unless I pay almost $300 in shipping. Really???

It is now 1 year, my table is ruined and I have to pay more money???? The picture I attached was taken a few weeks ago.

The table is much worse now.SOOOO SOOO disappointed.

bmckellips27 wrote the review because of bad quality at Belizo Furniture and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $4000 and wants Belizo Furniture to "send me new table that is in warranty and don't charge me $280 in shipping fee's".

The most disappointing in user's experience was waste of time and money buying this product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Belizo Furniture belizo patio furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Belizo Furniture?

Comments

Still have not resolved this issue and to make matters worse the covers I ordered over 4 months ago and have already paid for still have not come.I get the run around and now when I call is doesn't even go to voice mail.

So not sure if they have skipped town. Very unprofessional!!

Do not use this company!!Shady and now have stole my money with no product.