I purchased almost 4k in patio lounge furniture and dinning set.With in 6 months the fabric started to fade REALLY bad.
I was told to purchase the sunbrella covers of which I did and paid an additional $900 bucks just in covers. (still haven't received the covers I ordered and its been almost 2 months now) Now my table of which has been under our covered patio the whole time is totally falling apart. The table is under warranty, but they will not send me a new table unless I pay almost $300 in shipping. Really???
It is now 1 year, my table is ruined and I have to pay more money???? The picture I attached was taken a few weeks ago.
The table is much worse now.SOOOO SOOO disappointed.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Waste of time and money buying this product
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Send me new table that is IN warranty and don't charge me $280 in shipping fee's.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Belizo Patio Furniture
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a queeen size Serta Mattress set from Mazer in Birmingham Alabama that is defective. I had it picked up and delivered to the house we are buying, but..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "my mattress isn't even a yr old !! between 2 to 3 months of buying this mattress it becomes a big puff of air in the middle an sinkholes..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "Twinkle Toes Common has dozens of websites (see attached). This evidence was use in court to help Libby Muelhaupt win an all encompassing Internet Liable suit against John "Twinkle Toes"..."
- "Seems like I'm in the same situation as a number of other reviewers who were conned into buying items from Dresslily in December. I ordered a Mermaid blanked for a..."
- "So I fell in love with Teleflora's Simply Adored Bouquet (T15M405B) which I had seen online. I ordered the bouquet for Mother's Day. I searched for this bouquet in all..."