Belizo Furniture - Extermely disapointed!!!!!

I purchased almost 4k in patio lounge furniture and dinning set.With in 6 months the fabric started to fade REALLY bad.

I was told to purchase the sunbrella covers of which I did and paid an additional $900 bucks just in covers. (still haven't received the covers I ordered and its been almost 2 months now) Now my table of which has been under our covered patio the whole time is totally falling apart. The table is under warranty, but they will not send me a new table unless I pay almost $300 in shipping. Really???

It is now 1 year, my table is ruined and I have to pay more money???? The picture I attached was taken a few weeks ago.

The table is much worse now.SOOOO SOOO disappointed.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Waste of time and money buying this product

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Send me new table that is IN warranty and don't charge me $280 in shipping fee's.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Belizo Patio Furniture
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #729638 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Belizo Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 07, 2015 #1075162

Still have not resolved this issue and to make matters worse the covers I ordered over 4 months ago and have already paid for still have not come. I get the run around and now when I call is doesn't even go to voice mail. So not sure if they have skipped town. Very unprofessional!! Do not use this company!! Shady and now have stole my money with no product.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.