5.0

Hello,

I bought two sectionals from Belizo, one two years ago and the other one 2 months ago. Their website & customer service have met high standards. They really have grown into a big company this past two years. This is more like a compliment to belizo, They are a truly great patio furniture company.

I will recommend Belizo to all my family and friends. They provided me 25 % off with the promo code LOVE during this feb, special they had.

The agent , Richard was very helpful.

Thank you belizo for my amazing patio furniture!

This person wrote the review because of good quality of sectional sofa from Belizo Furniture and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Belizo Furniture to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was reviews on pissed consumer are fake. Author liked the most delivery service and website was amazing. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Belizo Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Belizo Furniture?

Comments