After reading all of the reviews (Good and Bad), I am happy to state that I will be spending my $1,000 plus money some place else.Not only will I go elsewhere, but I will make sure if anyone is interested in new patio sets to make sure they look at the reviews.

I have had dealings with other companies that promise one thing and deliver the opposite.

All of these unfortunate people have had the frustrations in dealing with a company that seems to only care about the money and then worry about the customer only if they call attitude.Why hasn't anyone sued this company when it seems that there is more merit than the person who won the Mc Donald/coffee incident!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of belizo furniture customer care. Belizo Furniture needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned belizo furniture customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Belizo Furniture.

Had an Experience with Belizo Furniture?

Comments

Home Zone Furniture - HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! Home Zone Furniture "I purchased a full bedroom suit and couch from Home Zone on 1/12/17 and the furniture was delivered on 1/17/17. In the process of bringing the items into my home..." Read more Belizo Furniture - Wrong color wicker and USED CUSHIONS. Belizo Furniture "I work near by their warehouse and decided to stop by to see the furniture in person. They have a few pieces use as office's furniture and that is also..." Read more My experience with CliqStudios has been excellent. CliqStudios "I spent a considerable amount of time shopping around including quotes from Lowes and Home Depot for shaker style kitchen cabinets. I used Kraftmaid as the comparison. The retail quote..." Read more Rooms To Go is a total scam, especially for its "Force Field" project Rooms To Go "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks! And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more Ericdress -  Color Blind Ericdress "I ordered a formal burgundy dress that they had on their website. I ordered it the end of August but they did ship it in time for my event but..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more Fanatics - Terrible Terrible store Fanatics "Please do not buy from Fanatics, Fans Edge, or College Football store. (all the same place) I bought 3 shirts from Fanatics, took forever to get them, and when I..." Read more