After reading all of the reviews (Good and Bad), I am happy to state that I will be spending my $1,000 plus money some place else.Not only will I go elsewhere, but I will make sure if anyone is interested in new patio sets to make sure they look at the reviews.

I have had dealings with other companies that promise one thing and deliver the opposite.

All of these unfortunate people have had the frustrations in dealing with a company that seems to only care about the money and then worry about the customer only if they call attitude.Why hasn't anyone sued this company when it seems that there is more merit than the person who won the Mc Donald/coffee incident!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of belizo furniture customer care. Belizo Furniture needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned belizo furniture customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Belizo Furniture.

Had an Experience with Belizo Furniture?

Comments