I ordered about $6,000 worth of deck furniture from Belizo.I was told it would be at my home within four weeks.

After that time had passed I called to check on the shipping status. On Monday they said it would ship that day. I called on Tuesday and they said the shipping company didn't show up to pick up the furniture on Monday but that it would ship out that day. On Wed I called and they said it didn't ship due to weather but they assured me it would go out Wed.

On Thursday I called ad was told it didn't ship and they didn't know why and it was scheduled to ship on Friday. I called AGAIN on Friday and was told it wasn't goint to ship until Monday. I explained the runaround I was getting and the customer service agent "double checked" the status and said it was a typo and that it would ship that day. Here we are again on Monday and still not shipped.

I have been told multiple time that someone names James was going to call but I have never recieved a phone call and everytime I ask for him he is never in. I am at the point of canceling this order and filing a complaint with the BBB.

I have read some reviews with people that are satisfied, unfortunatly I'm not one of them.

JS

Had an Experience with Belizo Furniture?

Comments

Ebay has dropped them. I asked them why but they did not respond

I have been waiting for my order for more than 6 weeks now and have not had any response from customer service despite calling and emailing several times. Thinking about calling my credit card to cancel the charge.

Same story as others.Google check out is no longer doing business with them.

Very bad company.Hopefully eBay will drop them too.