Belizo Furniture - Wrong color wicker and USED CUSHIONS.

I work near by their warehouse and decided to stop by to see the furniture in person.They have a few pieces use as office's furniture and that is also use for displaying.

After seeing the furnitures I agreed to order a set which is similar to what is on display. I've received the furniture a week later and after unwrapped the 1st box I noticed that is not espresso brown but it's black. I called and was given an email address to contact the company. I sent pictures of the furniture and after series of exchanged emails I still wasn't able to convinced them that is the wrong color.

I finally asked them to email me a sample of brown color. I downloaded the image to my phone and took a picture of the furniture I had received and emailed them back side by side for them to see the difference. After that I went on to unwrap the rest of the boxes. After setting them up a sat down on it.

I found out 2 of the seat and back cushions are used. The seat backs has curvature and lines in the middle made by your back pressed against it. The seat cushions were soft and had lost its firmness when I sat in it it went down more than haft of the thickness. Signs of very obvious used.

What happened here is they sold me new wrong color furniture and half of used cushions that they used in their office. And for the quality. The wicker is right on average. The cushions (new) materials are below average.

What I'm paying for here is style and some used cushions (till they replace them) and if contemporary is not your style don't bother.And if you do like their style then you should read reviews and decide for yourself

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Belizo Furniture. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Belizo Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about